Sunday, June 5, 2011

the rounding up of the Aagards '10

Saturday, August 14th


Annette and Mom were at the Shakespeare Festival with Aunt Carolyn



Missy and Shae


Shelley and Rachelle




my and my bro Michael





on the hike (or should I say crawl) up Mount Humpy with Michael, Josh, Brandon and Ethan


view from the top


look what i just hiked (or should i say crawled) up?!





Josh and my boys went ALL the way up to the tower...



coming back down and around




I rocked Mount Humpy!!


why do you and yours have to be so stinkin' far away, Mikey???!?

2 comments:

TopFive said...

I can taste the Lewis's snowcones (w/extra syrup) in the pictures, and feel the bumps on the ride up to humpy.

I miss the reunions. It's been about 10 years since we've been out here in the flatlands - not far from where you grew up and I can appreciate being separated from the Aagard clan. When I see pictures like this it just kills me.

I wish my kids could experience some of this and have some of those experiences and be more connected with the family more. So eat some extra snowcones for us and take an extra ride on some horses for us and we'll be with you in spirit.

Erik Aagard

ALC said...

I love these pictures! I might have to get a copy of them. This is one of my favorite places on earth. Although I don't think I've ever hiked as far as you did! It was great to have Michael and his family at that reunion. We hardly ever see him! His kids are adorable - total Aagards.